A condensation of the weekly Torah portion alongside select commentaries culled from the Midrash, Talmud, Chassidic masters, and the broad corpus of Jewish scholarship.
Why id Isaac love Esau? Did he not know about Rebecca’s oracle?
By Rabbi Jonathan Sacks
Rather than withdrawing from society, we are expected to do work that contributes to the common good.
By Elisha Greenbaum
By Mendel Dubov
The verses regarding Isaac’s wells save a chassid’s livelihood.
- Sat, December 3, 2016 - 10:00am
- Sun, December 4, 2016 - 8:00pm - 9:00pm
- Sat, December 10, 2016 - 10:00am
- Sun, December 11, 2016 - 8:00pm - 9:00pm
- Sat, December 17, 2016 - 10:00am
- Sun, December 18, 2016 - 8:00pm - 9:00pm