I have an anger problem. And I never knew it until I became a parent. Because the only people I take my anger out on are my own kids.
By Aron Moss
The custom of burying our loved ones specifically in Israel is as old as the Jewish nation itself.
By Yehuda Shurpin
Who decided which texts belonged to the biblical canon and which texts did not belong? The Oral Torah during the early, pre-mishnaic periods.
By Michael Chighel
The chupah ceremony at the Jewish wedding contains profound mystical meaning and valuable lessons for a lasting marriage.
By Avraham Plotkin
I’ll leave you room to err, says G‑d, because you will rebuild—grander, stronger and more beautiful edifices.
By Sara Hecht
- Sat, July 2, 2016 - 10:00am
- Sun, July 3, 2016 - 8:00pm - 9:00pm
- Sat, July 9, 2016 - 10:00am
- Sun, July 10, 2016 - 8:00pm - 9:00pm
- Sat, July 16, 2016 - 10:00am
- Sun, July 17, 2016 - 8:00pm - 9:00pm